Thursday, December 10, 2009

Xuman Online Press



One of the Top 20 Songs Of 2009- No Harm No Fowl

“catchy, fun and full of warm synth goodness - and what a hook!” – Hard Candy

“Panic” is a triumph of electroesque-discotingued-house that should be bumped throughout parties across the globe this weekend.” - Blastercase

“Take the best elements of disco from the golden age add some 21st century electro-pop production and you have a sing along song that MUST be played everywhere.” – Boom Boom Chik

“catchy, fun and full of warm synth goodness – and what a hook!”- CatBlack9

“The only think I can think is "I can't wait to hear this on the dance floor!" – Indie Here

“Vibrant and laced with a jolt of club pop.”- Whole Oats

“Say hello to Xuman. Xuman's sound can best be described as gran turismo, glitter disco pop with guitars.” – I Love Pie

“If they (Xuman Records) keep this up, they could be my new fave label.” – I Love Pie

“Is Moscow the next Brooklyn?” – I’m The Internet

“Niiiiiice! I will play this until it’s broken!” - André Langenfeld, Fritz FM Berlin


Download Xuman's single "Panic" below.


Xuman - Panic


More Info:
Xuman Myspace
Xuman Records Website
Xuman Records Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment